Kia Ora - E Te Iwi Programme Whakatane
The Kia Ora - E Te Iwi programme is a one day educational and support programme aimed at helping people who have been diagnosed with cancer and their whānau to:
• Learn about cancer and its treatment
• Learn about cancer support services
• Learn from each other
• Build on coping skills
• Develop the confidence to ask questions
This is a FREE One Day Programme and is open to ALL whānau.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact:
• Guy Monika (Te Puna Ora o Mataatua) 0800 628 228 - 021916621
• Vicki Legarth (Cancer Society) 021 713096
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Dates & Times