A cancer diagnosis can cause tremendous uncertainty and upheaval. During these times the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Cancer Society can provide emotional support, care and practical assistance to complement your cancer treatment and support the public health system.
Our caring and dedicated staff will:
- listen to your questions and concerns
- provide accurate information about cancer and treatment
- offer quality support services and advocacy following a cancer diagnosis
- suggest ways to cope with uncertainty
- connect you with other support organisations or networks.
Thanks to the generosity of our communities and the dedication of many volunteers around the region, our services are free.