Questions to ask
You may find the following list helpful when thinking about questions for your doctor after your treatment.
- Am I at risk of getting long-term health problems because of my cancer or its treatment?
- Where can I get help for dealing with my feelings?
- What exercise programme would you recommend?
- I'm having problems getting back to my usual sex life. Who can I talk to about this?
- Are there any problems I should watch out for?
- Is it possible to talk to someone who has had a similar experience to me?
- Are my children at risk of inheriting my cancer?
- Who can I talk to about financial problems?