Suggested reading and websites
- Linda Blachman. Another Morning: Voices of hope and truth from mothers with cancer. Seal Press, USA 2006.
- Jean Shinoda Bolen. Close to the Bone: Life-threatening illness and the search for meaning. Touchstone Books, USA 1998.
- Jimmie Holland and Sheldon Lewis. The Human Side of Cancer: Living with hope, coping with uncertainty. HarperCollins, USA 2000.
- Joanne Lynn and Joan Harrold. Handbook for Mortals: Guidance for people living with serious illness. Oxford University Press, USA 1999.
- Thomas Moore. Care of the Soul: A guide for celebrating depth and sacredness in everyday life. HarperPerennial, USA 1994.
- Macmillan – coping with advanced cancer
- National Cancer Institute – when cancer returns
- Palliative Care Australia - ‘Asking Questions can Help’ – An online booklet for patients and families – to view this click ‘publications’ to link to the booklet.
- Skylight - Skylight helps children and young people deal with change, loss, and grief.