The following websites also have information on prostate cancer and support:
- Cancer Council Australia: www.cancer.org.au
- Cancer Research United Kingdom: cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/prostate-cancer/about
- Continence NZ: www.continence.org.nz
- Ministry of Health – Manatū Hauora prostate website www.kupe.net.nz
- Macmillan Cancer Support: www.macmillan.org.uk
- Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand: www.mentalhealth.org.nz
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand: www.prostate.org.nz 0800 477 678 or 0800 4 PROSTATE
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia: www.prostate.org.au
- Prostate Cancer United Kingdom: www.prostatecanceruk.org
The suggested websites are not maintained by the Cancer Society. We only suggest sites we believe offer credible and responsible information, but we cannot guarantee that the information on such websites is correct, up-to-date or evidence-based medical information.
We suggest you discuss any information you find with your cancer treatment team.
What Every Gay Man Needs to Know About Prostate Cancer by Gerald Perlman (2013). Magnus Books, NY
Blasted by Seeds by Tom McGrath (2015). This is Tom’s story about his experience with prostate cancer — the tests, biopsies and diagnosis, and the difficult process of choosing a treatment.